Volume 1, Number 3 (Spring 1997)
Electronic Edition Released: August 5, 1997
- Eric K. Clemons, Bruce W. Weber, Jeffrey Sampler and James Short, Guest Editors’ Introduction.
- Joseph P. Bailey and Yannis Bakos, An Exploratory Study of the Emerging Role of Electronic Intermediaries.
- Eric K. Clemons and Bruce W. Weber, Adverse Self-Selection and the Changing Competitive Balance between Stock Exchanges and Off-Exchange Trading Venues.
- Rajiv M. Dewan, Abraham Seidmann, and Shankar Sundaresan, Communications in Hierarchical Organizations and Standards Policies for Information Technology.
- David C. Croson and Michael G. Jacobides, Agency Relationships and Monitoring in Electronic Commerce.
- Tridas Mukhopadhyay and Vandana Mangal, Direct and Indirect Impacts of Information Technology Applications on Productivity: A Field Study.